Every dog deserves good wholesome food. Make sure your dog has a healthy diet.
Our top tips for feeding dogs
- Without water to drink, your dog may become seriously ill within hours. Give your dog constant access to clean drinking water.
- Your dog needs a well-balanced diet to keep them healthy. Make sure your dog eats a diet suitable for their age, lifestyle and health status. Why not try our dog food?
- Feed your dog at least once each day, unless advised otherwise by your vet.
- Most human meals will not provide dogs with the nutrition they need. Some human foods, such as chocolate and onions, can even be poisonous to dogs.
- How much your dog needs to eat depend on their diet, lifestyle and health. Read and follow the feeding instructions on any dog foods that you buy.
- Adjust how much you feed your dog to make sure they don’t become under or overweight.
- If your dog’s eating or drinking habits change, find or call a vet, as your dog could be ill.
- Make your dog some delicious and healthy treats by following the instructions in our video: